A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- will not link in the cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
– Cookies publicitarias: These are those which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. For this purpose, we may analyse your Internet browsing habits and we may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Third-party cookies: The Fianteira Turismo website may use third-party services that compile information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.